Tuesday, December 17, 2019

I Will Curse All Those Who Took My Porridge Without Voting For Me - Hon Aponkye



I Will Curse All Those Who Took My Porridge Without Voting For Me - Hon Aponkye

Elections they say are won at the polling station and this statement manifests itself during elections. It was Assembly Elections today and Social media celebrity was the main man been watched all over the world.

After massive campaign on both radio and television, the Honourable man was expecting a huge win. Before the start of the elections, our man was spotted with porridge. This breakfast was set to feed the voters.

Surprisingly after the coalition of votes, the Aponkye man has not only lost his own strong zone but the whole elections. This was just a big shock to him.

Speaking to our Journalist, Kofi Yehowah after the elections, Hon Aponkye revealed that those who didn't vote for him has a big problem.

 I Will Curse All Those Who Took My Porridge Without Voting For Me 
Now let's hear from you if you think this is the right way to go or he should just forgive them.


Source: NewsmuNews.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment